Monday, September 22, 2008

I was extremely psyched about going! It would be the most awesome day of this summer. We were going to go rafting.

My entire family got to come along with me. They were excited, too. My dad knew a lot about rafting, he was well informed, this would be a neat experience.

When we got to the river, it was so humungous, the water was flowing with such great speed that i was intimidated by it.

Anyhow, it turned out to be so much fun. We ate sandwiches and drank pop. Although I had worn a life jacket I still got wet!

It was undoubtedly the most entertaining experience I had this entire summer!

4 comments:

Talha Khan said...

The Day That Never Comes!

Bina Aisha Shah said...

Started well, flagged a little at the end!

SaLmaN said...

I agree with miss BInA ShAH

Zohayr Akber said...

i wish i was there